| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Leeming in February is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 8:46 long and the longest day is 10:36 long with an average length of 9:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Leeming February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Leeming, Uk
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Leeming:
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) NNW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) NW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 155.7 kms (96.8 miles) NW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) W
- Manchester, England, Uk - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 229 kms (142.3 miles) WSW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 200.1 kms (124.4 miles) S