| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Leeming in July is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 50mm (2in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 15:54 long and the longest day is 17:07 long with an average length of 16:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Leeming July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Leeming, Uk
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Leeming:
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) NNW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) NW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 155.7 kms (96.8 miles) NW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) W
- Manchester, England, Uk - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 229 kms (142.3 miles) WSW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 200.1 kms (124.4 miles) S