| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Leeming in October is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 51mm (2in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:21 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 10:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Leeming October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Leeming, Uk
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Leeming:
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) NNW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) NW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 155.7 kms (96.8 miles) NW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) W
- Manchester, England, Uk - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 229 kms (142.3 miles) WSW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 200.1 kms (124.4 miles) S