| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Leeming in September is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in September is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry. Only 50mm (2in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Leeming September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Leeming, Uk
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Leeming:
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) NNW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) NW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 155.7 kms (96.8 miles) NW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) W
- Manchester, England, Uk - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 229 kms (142.3 miles) WSW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 200.1 kms (124.4 miles) S